KM Home Decor Gift Guide
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Yep, the holiday season is in full swing and it's time to make your list and check it twice. We know this can be an overwhelming and stressful season, so we want to at least help you shop for the home decor lover in your life. Today we are sharing our favorite items for the home, some of which we own ourselves and others we completely covet and would probably love to receive ourselves (Wink, wink).
So sit back, grab your credit card and let's get to shopping!
1. This Clock from West Elm Is modern in it's design yet the wood gives it life to make it homey.
2. I own this Potterybarn pillow and love how versatile it is as a neutral pillow!
3. West Elm Gold flatware... Need I say more? And West Elm quality at an affordable price, their a no brainer.
4. This throw is the best winter blanket. Snag it from Potterybarn.
5. I stumbled upon this mirror from another blog and haven't been able to stop thinking about it since.
6. I mean, how cute is this pitcher?! It's begging for some fresh cucumber, mint, lemon water!
7. This book is by one of our favorite interior designers! A fun read for anyone who enjoys home decor.
8. This bluetooth speaker is currently on my husband's Christmas list and I know I will enjoy it too.
9. Target is a great place for current table lamps at an affordable price, like this one!
10. Love that this side table is a great size at a great price!
11. Is there anything from Nate Berkus' Target line that we don't like? This magazine rack is a fun way to add organization to your home without sacrificing style.
12. Distressed rugs are everywhere! Originally we weren't so sure if we'd get on board but with rugs like this one out there (at this price) we can't deny our love for them!